JA World Uncorked was a huge success and a great way to celebrate the event’s 10th Anniversary. The signature event of the JA Circle of Wise Women hosted close to 1,000 guests and raised more than $320,000 for Junior Achievement of South Florida’s programs.
Special thanks to our Title Sponsor Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino! JA World Huizenga Center at the Lillian S. Wells Pavilion was transformed into a rockin’ party with a guitar-themed entrance, incredible décor and entertainment by Private Stock Band. Presenting Sponsor Breakthru Beverage Florida served a variety of wine and spirits that complimented the food prepared by 35 of South Florida’s finest restaurants.
Guests at the sold-out event also enjoyed:
- The Bluegreen Vacations Champagne Lounge with a jazz band, Korbel champagne and oysters hand-shucked by Bubbles & Pearls.
- The Gussack Family Lounge with food from The Capital Grille and Bourbon tasting station.
- No. 9 Vintage Mobile Bar and Photo Booth, sponsored by Susan Rindley, One Sotheby’s International Realty.
- The Funky Buddha Brewery Beer, BBQ and Bourbon Fresh Air Lounge.
- The Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital “Joe to Go Coffee Bar” with coffee from Argyle Coffee Roasters and the Green Screen Photo Booth in JA Finance Park.
SAVE THE DATE for next year’s JA World Uncorked – Saturday, January 16, 2021!