JA Alumni – #iamJA
Are you JA? Did you participate in Junior Achievement? Do you remember the impact of your JA experience?
Register below to join JA Alumni All Access.
Discover JA’s Impact in Latest Alumni Report
A new survey of 1,002 Junior Achievement alumni conducted by Ipsos on behalf of Junior Achievement USA – an organization that aims to develop work-place readiness, entrepreneurship and financial literacy skills in students through volunteer-led talks, exercises, and programs – finds that the Junior Achievement (JA) program had a strong impact on JA alumni’s professional and personal development into adulthood and the working-world.
SHARE YOUR JA ALUMNI STORY
- Send it by wetransfer.com to Info@JASouthFlorida.org.
- Share it on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube or Twitter
- Be sure to tag @JASouthFlorida
- Include #IamJA #JASouthFlorida #JAAlumniDay
- If using your phone or a tablet, be sure it is in the horizontal position.
- Natural lighting is best and, often, free. Record videos in front of a window in the morning and afternoon to avoid harsh light. If you dedicate a conference room as a recording studio, make sure it has soft lighting.
- Sound: Record in a relatively quiet space or use headphones with a microphone to dampen background noise.
- Location: Any backdrop will do. Part of the appeal of personalized one-way videos is that is not staged but looks authentic. Try to tailor the background to the situation, and always dress the part.
- Timing: the pros suggest 90 seconds or less, but feel free to expand to 3 minutes as your journey may require more time.
If you have any questions, contact Laurie Sallarulo at (954) 979-7100 or email Laurie@JASouthFlorida.org.
MEET SOME FAMOUS JA ALUMNI
JOIN THE JA ALUMNI PROGRAM
Regardless of which JA programs you participated in, or where in the world the program was hosted,
you are in a unique position to empower current students here in South Florida by sharing your story.
Register to join the JA Alumni and get connected, share your story and meet other like minded
Members who are interested in making an impact on the next generation of JA students.