JA Inspire is available now!
Click Here to Login
Claire or Alexandrea (Lexie)
WHAT IS JA INSPIRE?
JA Inspire Virtual is a virtual career exploration fair targeting up to 20,000 8th, 11th and 12th grade students introducing them to high growth/high demand career pathways. Students prepare with a blended curriculum leading up to the event and a complete debrief on the experience following the day.
Students, teachers and parents have the opportunity to visit the virtual platform throughout the school year. JA Inspire is designed to have a deep impact on the students as they connect with exhibitors who inspire students with an interactive experience and answer students’ questions about their industry, career paths, job responsibilities and business culture. Middle school students will have an opportunity to engage and participate virtually at each vendor booth. High school seniors will have the added benefit of building a network of potential employers in their local area.
You get to make a difference three ways:
- inspiring students by sharing great things about your business and industry.
- monetarily contributing to JA programs through sponsorship
- marketing your company to students, educators, parents, and other businesses.
Registration for JA Inspire Virtual
To register your school and hold your space, please complete the Program Request Form.
WHAT IS JA INSPIRE VIRTUAL?
- Game-changing career development program for 20,000+ local eighth, eleventh and twelve grade students.
- Includes in-class lessons & unlimited access to the Virtual Career Fair throughout the school year.
- Digital Career Workbook for High School
- Students allowing them to take a personality quiz & explore careers suited to their talents and
- Students gain an understanding of high school magnet programs, post-secondary tracks, local industries, and career pathways – based on their strengths & interests.
WHY JA INSPIRE VIRTUAL?
- Share Career pathways for high-growth, high-demand industries through interactive, VIRTUAL career booths.
- Unique opportunities for businesses to grow their future talent pipeline with our South Florida children!
- Give students the chance to step into the shoes of employees in local companies and understand local high school opportunities.
- By supporting JA Inspire Virtual our local companies are committed to engaging and investing in our children – they can change lives.
THE EVENT WILL FEATURE
Interactive Career Station Exhibitors
Days Available (School Year Access)
YOU ARE INVITED to sponsor and participate in JA Inspire, Junior Achievement’s interactive and VIRTUAL career exploration program for up to 20,000 eighth, eleventh and twelve grade students.
JA Inspire Virtual offers students the opportunity to learn about South Florida’s high wage/high demand jobs, prepares them with the necessary education through Junior Achievement’s curriculum and exposes students to career and networking opportunities prior to deciding which career path they choose.
For businesses, this is the chance to build your future workforce.
JA INSPIRE SPONSOR AND EXHIBITOR PAYMENT
Help Today’s Youth Discover Tomorrow’s Career Path!
THANK YOU 2021 JA INSPIRE SPONSORS!
THANK YOU 2021 JA INSPIRE EXHIBITORS!